Forrest Botany Bamboo Beesha 11″ Pocketed Spring Mattress
From FORREST™ Botany Bamboo Collection
This mattress is eligible for purchase with purchase promotion with. selected bed frames
Bamboo Mattress Ticking is naturally antibacterial with soft touch and moisture absorption properties. High Resilient Latex contours to the body while relieving pressure points to support natural spine alignment. Individual Barrel Pocketed Spring System prevents motion transfer. Perimeter foam encashment provide stable edge-to-edge support. Switzerland Sanitized - Anti-Dustmite, Anti-Bacteria & Anti-Fungi.
Forrest Botany Bamboo Beesha 11" Pocketed Spring Mattress
Single: L1900 x W910 x H295mm
Super Single: L1900 x W1070 x H295mm
Queen: L1900 x W1520 x H295mm
King: L1900 x W1820 x H295mm
Fabric: Polyester knitted fabric with Swiss Sanitized® Antimicrobial Protection
Comfort Layer: Latex foam and high density foam
Support System: Individual barrel pocketed spring
7 - 10 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm. Mattress height is measured from the highest point and rounded down to the nearest 0.5 inch.
- Use a mattress protector to guard against dirt, sweat and stains.
- Vacuum the mattress regularly using a soft brush attachment to reduce dust and allergen build up. Do not use excessive force to vacuum as it may cause damage to the mattress.
- Treat spills and stains immediately as liquid can damage the mattress foam.
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent. Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with water and allow to air dry completely.
- Rotate the mattress once every 3 to 6 months to even out normal wear and indentations that will form over time.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress as it may damage the mattress foundation.