Activ Biorytmic Sleep Intense 13.5” Pocketed Spring Mattress
This mattress is eligible for purchase with purchase promotion with. selected bed frames
The Activ Biorytmic Sleep Intense is engineered to deliver a firm feel for those who prefer a firmer back support. Durable high density foam combined with resilient latex foam provide substantial cushioning for better lumbar support, even weight distribution and optimal spine alignment. The core zone has the ergonomic 5 Zone Pocketed Spring System firmly established to offer targeted support for body contour areas and motion isolation for undisturbed sleep. Rest in recharge mode as the Biorytmic Sleep fabric helps the body to achieve balance and relaxation through mineral-empowered vibrational energy. Restore biorhythm equilibrium and rise up to meet the intensity of life head on.
Activ Biorytmic Sleep Intense 13.5'' Pocketed Spring Mattress
Single: L1900 x W910 x H350mm
Super Single: L1900 x W1070 x H350mm
Small Double: L1900 x W1200 x H350mm
Small Double Long: L2000 x W1200 x H350mm
Queen: L1900 x W1520 x H350mm
King: L1900 x W1820 x H350mm
5 - 7 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm. Mattress height is measured from the highest point and rounded down to the nearest 0.5 inch.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, sleeping position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the mattress to find out if it is suitable.
For the same mattress model, a bigger size may feel slightly softer due to lesser material tension and/or the increased coil count.
Your new mattress may be slightly firmer as it takes a while to adapt to your body’s contours and weight.
Due to hygiene reasons, bedding products are strictly not exchangeable, returnable or refundable.
- Use a mattress protector to guard against dirt, sweat and stains.
- Vacuum the mattress regularly using a soft brush attachment to reduce dust and allergen build up. Do not use excessive force to vacuum as it may cause damage to the mattress.
- Treat spills and stains immediately as liquid can damage the mattress foam.
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent. Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with water and allow to air dry completely.
- Rotate the mattress once every 3 to 6 months to even out normal wear and indentations that will form over time.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress as it may damage the mattress foundation.