Back Essential Silver Sense 13.5″ Pocketed Spring Mattress
From Back Essential Collection
This mattress is eligible for purchase with purchase promotion with. selected bed frames
MaxCoil Back Essential Silver Sense is recommended as the best option for back support. Featuring a Euro top through the balanced support of supreme construct of natural Belgium latex and individual barrel pocketed spring system, this exceptionally crafted combination is ideal for those experiencing lower back issues.
Nested Encapsulated Coil system minimises motion transfer for an undisrupted sleep experience.
The Belgium natural latex foam provides plush cradling comfort for pressure points.
Silver Care fabric allows a hygenic resting environment by combining the negative ions with the positive ions of silver threads, minimising the action of mites and bacteria.
The euro box top design adds that extra layer of cushioning and enhances the stability of this luxurious mattress.
Durable double handles at the front and side make it easy to rotate and put the mattress in place.
Antimicrobial Swiss Sanitized® treatment protects this mattress from bacteria, mould and dust mites.
Back Essential Silver Sense 13.5" Pocketed Spring Mattress
Single: L1900 x W910 x H360mm
Super Single: L1900 x W1070 x H360mm
Queen: L1900 x W1520 x H360mm
King: L1900 x W1820 x H360mm
Fabric: Silvercare fabric with Swiss Sanitized® antimicrobial protection
Comfort Layer: Belgium natural latex foam
Support System: Individual barrel pocketed spring with perimeter foam encasement
5 - 7 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm. Mattress height is measured from the highest point and rounded down to the nearest 0.5 inch.
- Use a mattress protector to guard against dirt, sweat and stains.
- Vacuum the mattress regularly using a soft brush attachment to reduce dust and allergen build up. Do not use excessive force to vacuum as it may cause damage to the mattress.
- Treat spills and stains immediately as liquid can damage the mattress foam.
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent. Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with water and allow to air dry completely.
- Rotate the mattress once every 3 to 6 months to even out normal wear and indentations that will form over time.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress as it may damage the mattress foundation.