Back Essential Silver Therapy 12.5″ Pocketed Spring Mattress
From Back Essential Collection
This mattress is eligible for purchase with purchase promotion with. selected bed frames
The Back Essential Silver Therapy contours and cushions while supporting your body evenly to relieve pressure points. This amazing mattress helps ensure optimal spinal alignment to combat lumbar (and other back pain) problems.
Nested Encapsulated Coil system minimises motion transfer for an undisrupted sleep experience.
The support system with memory foam provides plush cradling comfort for pressure points.
Silver Care fabric allows a hygenic resting environment by combining the negative ions with the positive ions of silver threads, minimising the action of mites and bacteria.
The pillow top design adds extra softness and exceptional comfort to this support mattress.
Durable double handles at the front and side make it easy to rotate and put the mattress in place.
Antimicrobial Swiss Sanitized® treatment protects this mattress from bacteria, mould and dust mites.
Back Essential Silver Therapy 12.5" Pocketed Spring Mattress
Single: L1900 x W910 x H330mm
Super Single: L1900 x W1070 x H330mm
Queen: L1900 x W1520 x H330mm
King: L1900 x W1820 x H330mm
Fabric: Silvercare fabric with Swiss Sanitized® antimicrobial protection
Comfort Layer: Memory foam
Support System: Individual barrel pocketed spring with perimeter foam encasement
5 - 7 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm. Mattress height is measured from the highest point and rounded down to the nearest 0.5 inch.
- Use a mattress protector to guard against dirt, sweat and stains.
- Vacuum the mattress regularly using a soft brush attachment to reduce dust and allergen build up. Do not use excessive force to vacuum as it may cause damage to the mattress.
- Treat spills and stains immediately as liquid can damage the mattress foam.
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent. Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with water and allow to air dry completely.
- Rotate the mattress once every 3 to 6 months to even out normal wear and indentations that will form over time.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress as it may damage the mattress foundation.