Terms and Conditions
- All material on this website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned by or licensed to Mattress International. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or Trade Marks for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of Mattress International, or as permitted by law. All rights of Mattress International are reserved.
- Trade marks used on this website to describe third parties and their products are trade marks of those third parties.
Linking and Third Party Content
- You must not link to, frame or mirror any part of the website without Mattress International’s written authorisation.
- The website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Mattress International. Mattress International does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
Terms of Sale
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please refer to our Delivery and Returns Policy for further information.
- In order to contract with Mattress International, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Mattress International retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
Invoice will be issued under “PostureCare Mattress Gallery Pte Ltd” (a subsidiary of Mattress International Pte Ltd).
Pricing and Availability
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur. If we discover an error in the price or payment of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Where applicable, prices are inclusive of GST. Delivery costs will also be charged; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
- The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, delivery, payment terms, or return policies.
In describing the products available to purchase online, Mattress International attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Mattress International does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Mattress International Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Upon receiving your order, we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Promotion and Discount Codes
- We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes, promotions, contests, surveys, privileges and other programmes (collectively, “Promotions”) which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any Promotions will be subjected to additional terms and conditions which can be found on the site and are hereby incorporated by reference into this Terms. Promotions are only valid for such time period as determined in its sole discretion by Mattress International.
- Unless otherwise specifically provided, the following terms shall apply to the use of credits, vouchers, coupons and codes (collectively, “Promo Codes”):
- Each Promo Code is only eligible for a single use and is only valid for the time period as specified;
- Promo Codes are not re-sellable, transferable, exchangeable, convertible or redeemable for cash;
- Promo Codes cannot be combined or accumulated with other offers or promo codes;
- Promo Codes may only be used pursuant to the specific terms established for such Promo Codes and Users must enter the relevant Promo Code into the relevant field prior to completing an order;
- A minimum spend may be required before use of a Promo Code is permitted;
- No reproduction, alteration, adaptation, tampering, distribution, publication, broadcast or other communication or dissemination of Promo Codes is allowed. Promo Codes are non-replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated, tampered with or otherwise misappropriated or fraudulently used. Mattress International reserve the right to verify the validity of any Promo Code and to declare null and void, any Promo Code which in its opinion has been stolen, duplicated, tampered with, or which is suspected to have been misappropriated or fraudulently obtained or used;
- Mattress International reserves the right to withhold, deduct or remove credits or other features or benefits obtained through the use of a Promo Code by any User in the event that it is determined or believed that the use or redemption of the Promo Code was in error, fraudulent, illegal or in violation of the applicable terms and conditions of the Promo Code or this Terms.
- Where any free gift is offered as part of a Promotion, the free gift is offered on a “first come first serve” basis and while stocks last basis. No cash will be offered in lieu of the gift.
- Mattress International’s decision on all matters relating to Promotions and Promo Codes is final and binding.
- Mattress International reserves the right to change, suspend, cancel and/or waive any Promotion or Promo Code and its applicable terms and conditions thereof at any time in its sole discretion without notice to Users and liability.
Returns and Refunds
For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our Delivery and Returns Policy.
- You must not:
- use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website;
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
- contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice.
- If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us.
- Mattress International reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any user, without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the website, you grant Mattress International a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose.
- Mattress International is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any person other than Mattress International. Mattress International does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than Mattress International.
By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify Mattress International for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Mattress International are made pursuant to a delivery contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
If you use any Mattress International Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Mattress International reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the site for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the site.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.