Activ Biorytmic Sleep Attitude 15” Pocketed Spring Mattress
From Activ Biorytmic Sleep Collection
This mattress is eligible for purchase with purchase promotion with. selected bed frames
The Activ Biorytmic Sleep Attitude is engineered to deliver a medium firm feel for those who like plush comfort with uncompromised support. Enjoy the best of both worlds with the dual-functioning comfort layer. Memory foam conforms gently to the body’s natural curves, providing soft therapeutic comfort to those overworked joints, while latex foam delivers firm responsive support, aiding proper spine alignment. The unique 5 Zone Pocketed Spring System offers specialised support for body contour areas and motion isolation for a peaceful night’s rest. Experience the therapeutic effects of the Biorytmic Sleep fabric with its mineral-empowered vibrational energy, as it helps the body to relax and achieve balance. Sleep well with a regulated biorhythm and wake up with the right attitude to start the day.
Activ Biorytmic Sleep Attitude 15'' Pocketed Spring Mattress
Single: L1900 x W910 x H390mm
Super Single: L1900 x W1070 x H390mm
Queen: L1900 x W1520 x H390mm
King: L1900 x W1820 x H390mm
5 - 7 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm. Mattress height is measured from the highest point and rounded down to the nearest 0.5 inch.
- Use a mattress protector to guard against dirt, sweat and stains.
- Vacuum the mattress regularly using a soft brush attachment to reduce dust and allergen build up. Do not use excessive force to vacuum as it may cause damage to the mattress.
- Treat spills and stains immediately as liquid can damage the mattress foam.
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent. Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with water and allow to air dry completely.
- Rotate the mattress once every 3 to 6 months to even out normal wear and indentations that will form over time.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress as it may damage the mattress foundation.