Activ Biorytmic Sleep Perform 14” Pocketed Spring Mattress
This mattress is eligible for purchase with purchase promotion with. selected bed frames
The Activ Biorytmic Sleep Perform is engineered to deliver a medium soft feel with superb cushioning and top-to-toe conditioning support. Indulge in layer upon layer of sleep splendours with memory foam on top for that luxurious soft enveloping feel, followed by 100% Belgium natural latex which offers outstanding push-back resilience for optimal spine alignment. Fusion Flex Foam integrates memory foam, natural latex and latex foam to deliver a winsome combination for ultimate pressure relief and excellent air circulation. Targeted support for enervated body areas comes in the form of the ergonomic 5 Zone Pocketed Spring System, which reduces motion transfer for undisturbed rest. Sink into supported bliss as the Biorytmic Sleep fabric helps the body to achieve balance and relaxation through mineral-empowered vibrational energy. Restore energy during sleep for elevated performance in the day.
Activ Biorytmic Sleep Perform 14'' Pocketed Spring Mattress
Single: L1900 x W910 x H370mm
Super Single: L1900 x W1070 x H370mm
Queen: L1900 x W1520 x H370mm
King: L1900 x W1820 x H370mm
5 - 7 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm. Mattress height is measured from the highest point and rounded down to the nearest 0.5 inch.
- Use a mattress protector to guard against dirt, sweat and stains.
- Vacuum the mattress regularly using a soft brush attachment to reduce dust and allergen build up. Do not use excessive force to vacuum as it may cause damage to the mattress.
- Treat spills and stains immediately as liquid can damage the mattress foam.
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent. Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with water and allow to air dry completely.
- Rotate the mattress once every 3 to 6 months to even out normal wear and indentations that will form over time.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress as it may damage the mattress foundation.