Activ Biorytmic Sleep Perform 14” Pocketed Spring Mattress
This mattress is eligible for purchase with purchase promotion with. selected bed frames
The Activ Biorytmic Sleep Perform is engineered to deliver a medium soft feel with superb cushioning and top-to-toe conditioning support. Indulge in layer upon layer of sleep splendours with memory foam on top for that luxurious soft enveloping feel, followed by 100% Belgium natural latex which offers outstanding push-back resilience for optimal spine alignment. Fusion Flex Foam integrates memory foam, natural latex and latex foam to deliver a winsome combination for ultimate pressure relief and excellent air circulation. Targeted support for enervated body areas comes in the form of the ergonomic 5 Zone Pocketed Spring System, which reduces motion transfer for undisturbed rest. Sink into supported bliss as the Biorytmic Sleep fabric helps the body to achieve balance and relaxation through mineral-empowered vibrational energy. Restore energy during sleep for elevated performance in the day.
Activ Biorytmic Sleep Perform 14'' Pocketed Spring Mattress
Single: L1900 x W910 x H370mm
Super Single: L1900 x W1070 x H370mm
Small Double: L1900 x W1200 x H370mm
Small Double Long: L2000 x W1200 x H370mm
Queen: L1900 x W1520 x H370mm
King: L1900 x W1820 x H370mm
5 - 7 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm. Mattress height is measured from the highest point and rounded down to the nearest 0.5 inch.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, sleeping position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the mattress to find out if it is suitable.
For the same mattress model, a bigger size may feel slightly softer due to lesser material tension and/or the increased coil count.
Your new mattress may be slightly firmer as it takes a while to adapt to your body’s contours and weight.
Due to hygiene reasons, bedding products are strictly not exchangeable, returnable or refundable.
- Use a mattress protector to guard against dirt, sweat and stains.
- Vacuum the mattress regularly using a soft brush attachment to reduce dust and allergen build up. Do not use excessive force to vacuum as it may cause damage to the mattress.
- Treat spills and stains immediately as liquid can damage the mattress foam.
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent. Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with water and allow to air dry completely.
- Rotate the mattress once every 3 to 6 months to even out normal wear and indentations that will form over time.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress as it may damage the mattress foundation.