Combining functionality with exceptional design, Wude's sleek lines and storage spaces are sure to please. This bedside table features a matte black exterior contrasted with natural wood grain effects. Not to mention a roomy drawer and open bottom shelf that keeps everyday essentials organised. Wude blends rustic flair with industrial vibes – a charming piece ideal for bedrooms and other spaces.
This wood side table features a distinctive fine grain pattern, giving it a pleasing aesthetic appeal.
An open bottom shelf allows easy access to bedtime essentials like your favourite books and magazines.
This unique design marries sleek Scandinavian elements with an edgy raw industrial look.
Enjoy frictionless opening and closing with drawers equipped with ball bearing drawer slides.
Wude Wood Bedside Table
Overall Dimension:W540 x D400 x H500mm
Drawer Internal Storage:W420 x D305 x H120mm
Approximate Weight: 10.6kg
Frame: Solid mahogany wood and solid meranti wood
Leg: Solid mahogany wood
Drawer Mechanism: Ball bearing drawer slides
5 - 7 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
Knots, grains, blemishes, slight dents and colour variations are inherent characteristics of our pine wood products. These natural occurrences are not considered defects and do not impact the structural integrity of our products. Minor variations are to be expected as the texture, colour or uniformity throughout the wood surface cannot be guaranteed.
This product is not suitable for outdoor use.
Keep product away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
Wood Side Table
- Wipe regularly with a soft dry cloth to prevent the buildup of dirt and grime that can dull the surface and cause fine scratches.
- Use coasters and placemats for protection when placing hot objects on the surface.
- Clean spills promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Wipe clean with a cloth slightly dampened with mild soapy water.
- Rinse cloth and wipe again to remove any soapy residue. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Test cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Keep furniture away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.