Bring Scandinavian charm into your bedroom with Cratison wood side table. Crafted from solid wood, this table features a minimalist silhouette reminiscent of a crate and various sizes to accommodate different spaces. Top and bottom shelves offer convenient storage. Perfect for bedrooms and living rooms.
This wooden side table features a distinctive fine grain pattern, giving it a pleasing aesthetic appeal.
Inspired by Scandinavian design, this side table features clean lines and refined contours.
Top and bottom open shelves allow easy access to bedtime essentials like your favourite books and magazines.
Solid meranti wood boasts excellent dimensional stability that resists warping and natural oils that protect it from environmental factors.
Cratison Wood Side Table (3 Sizes)
Overall Dimension: W500 x D400 x H405mm
Top/Bottom Shelf: W460 x D400 x H170mm
Approximate Weight: 7.8kg
Overall Dimension: W600 x D400 x H405mm
Top/Bottom Shelf: W560 x D400 x H170mm
Approximate Weight: 8.8kg
Overall Dimension: W600 x D500 x H405mm
Top/Bottom Shelf: W560 x D500 x H170mm
Approximate Weight: 11kg
Frame : Solid meranti wood
5 - 7 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
Knots, grains, blemishes, slight dents and colour variations are inherent characteristics of our pine wood products. These natural occurrences are not considered defects and do not impact the structural integrity of our products. Minor variations are to be expected as the texture, colour or uniformity throughout the wood surface cannot be guaranteed.
This product is not suitable for outdoor use.
Keep product away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
Wood Side Table
- Wipe regularly with a soft dry cloth to prevent the buildup of dirt and grime that can dull the surface and cause fine scratches.
- Use coasters and placemats for protection when placing hot objects on the surface.
- Clean spills promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Wipe clean with a cloth slightly dampened with mild soapy water.
- Rinse cloth and wipe again to remove any soapy residue. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Test cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Keep furniture away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.