This unique mattress ticking is added with bamboo charcoal fiber, which absorbs moisture and prevents mildew.
The non-interference sleep comes from the independent pocketed springs under the body. Each spring is packaged in an independent cloth bag, which reduces the linkage between the springs, so that each spring can independently provide precise support.
The Encapsulated Coil system minimises motion transfer for an undisrupted sleep experience.
The MZZS-006 mattress is crafted with High Density Foam, providing cushioning support for pressure relief.
3D material for extra plushiness
The Euro top design adds firmness and excellent support to this mattress.
3D breathable mesh and skin-friendly fabric provides good air permeability.
Anti-collision Corner Design
MZZS006 9.5” Pocketed Spring Mattress
Single: L1900 x W910 x H250mm
Super Single: L1900 x W1070 x H250mm
Queen: L1900 x W1520 x H250mm
King: L1900 x W1820 x H250mm
|Comfort Level||Medium Soft|
|Delivery||5 - 7 days|
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm. Mattress height is measured from the highest point and rounded down to the nearest 0.5 inch.
- Use a mattress protector to guard against dirt, sweat and stains.
- Vacuum the mattress regularly using a soft brush attachment to reduce dust and allergen build up. Do not use excessive force to vacuum as it may cause damage to the mattress.
- Treat spills and stains immediately as liquid can damage the mattress foam.
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent. Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with water and allow to air dry completely.
- Rotate the mattress once every 3 to 6 months to even out normal wear and indentations that will form over time.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress as it may damage the mattress foundation.