Natural latex certified by the European Union Standard 100.
The non-interference sleep comes from the independent pocketed springs under the body. Each spring is packaged in an independent cloth bag, which reduces the linkage between the springs, so that each spring can independently provide precise support.
The 7 zone nested Encapsulated Coil system minimises motion transfer for an undisrupted sleep experience.
The MZZS-011 mattress is crafted with Latex Foam, providing cushioning support for snug comfort.
3D material for extra plushiness
The plush pillow top design adds softness and comfort to this mattress.
Durable handle makes it easy to rotate and position the mattress.
Anti-collision Corner Design
MZZS011 - 14” Pocketed Spring Mattress
Single: L1900 x W910 x H360mm
Super Single: L1900 x W1070 x H360mm
Queen: L1900 x W1520 x H360mm
King: L1900 x W1820 x H360mm
|Delivery||5 - 7 days|
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm. Mattress height is measured from the highest point and rounded down to the nearest 0.5 inch.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, sleeping position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the mattress to find out if it is suitable.
For the same mattress model, a bigger size may feel slightly softer due to lesser material tension and/or the increased coil count.
Your new mattress may be slightly firmer as it takes a while to adapt to your body’s contours and weight.
Due to hygiene reasons, bedding products are strictly not exchangeable, returnable or refundable.
- Use a mattress protector to guard against dirt, sweat and stains.
- Vacuum the mattress regularly using a soft brush attachment to reduce dust and allergen build up. Do not use excessive force to vacuum as it may cause damage to the mattress.
- Treat spills and stains immediately as liquid can damage the mattress foam.
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent. Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with water and allow to air dry completely.
- Rotate the mattress once every 3 to 6 months to even out normal wear and indentations that will form over time.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress as it may damage the mattress foundation.