Mitra L-Shaped Sofa
Get a modern look that adds style and comfort to your home with Mitra L-shaped sofa. This sectional sofa bears the hallmarks of Scandinavian design, with its clean lines, simple profile and sleek stainless steel legs. A customisable long seater allows you to configure the sofa to fit your home’s layout and offers more space for relaxation.
Mitra L-Shaped Sofa
Overall: W1870 x D1420 x H800mm
Seat Width: W1570mm
Seat Depth: D570mm
Chaise Lounger Depth: D1200mm
Seat Height: H430mm
Backrest Height: H370mm
Leg Height: 100mm
Approximate Weight: 60kg
Maximum Load: 300kg
Orientation: Chaise left arm seating or chaise right arm seating
Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood and engineered wood with US Tim-bor® and Bora-Care® wood protection
Filling: High density foam and fibre fill
Suspension: High tensile zigzag spring
Upholstery: Faux leather
Legs: Stainless steel
Cover Type: Non-removable
216 - Dark Grey
217 - Black
242 - Dark Taupe
243 - Cream
248 - Dark Brown
Frame Structure: 1 year
10 - 14 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, seating position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the sofa to find out if it is suitable.
Faux Leather Sofa
- For regular maintenance, wipe gently with a cloth dampened in water to remove dust and dirt. Wipe dry with a clean cloth to prevent water marks.
- Do not use excessive force or sharp objects on the leather.
- Treat spills and stains promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Spot clean with cloth dampened with mild cleaner or soapy water.
- Clean again with cloth dampened with lukewarm water to remove any soapy residue.
- Wipe dry and allow to air dry completely.
- Use a gentle dabbing motion when spot cleaning and avoid excessive rubbing as it may damage the fabric.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Professional cleaning is advised for tough stains.
- Keep furniture away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.