Marten 2 Seater Ottoman
From Marten Collection
Design your dream seat with Marten modular sofa - the smart solution for anyone looking for versatile seating options to adapt to changing needs. This multifunctional sofa features a whopping 11 interchangeable modules that you can mix and match to your heart's content. Whether you need a cosy sofa for your small apartment or a spacious sectional for a big living room, Marten can be configured to fit your unique style and space.
Feeling like movie night? Snuggle up to your significant other on two chaise loungers. Having the whole extended family over for a gathering? Combine the 2 seater sofas, loungers, corner pieces and ottomans to form a sprawling sectional that seats everyone in style. For the extra wow factor, use the ottoman as a side table for snacks or as a footstool for some serious lounging. And if you ever need to change things up, simply rearrange the modules for a fresh new look.
Premium high density foam padding combined with deep blind tufting makes this seat comfy and stylish.
Each sofa features a quick latch interlocking mechanism to prevent shifting of the modules and for extra stability.
Marten 2 Seater Ottoman
Overall: W1570 x D785 x H450mm
Leg Height: H65mm
Approximate Weight: 37kg
Maximum Load: 200kg
Frame:Kiln-dried solid wood and engineered wood with US Tim-bor® and Bora-Care® wood protection
Filling: High density foam
Suspension: Zigzag spring
Upholstery: Polyester fabric
Interlocking Mechanism: Metal
Cover Type: Non-removable
TM15 - Light Turquoise
TM18 - Dusty Pink
Frame Structure: 1 year
10 - 14 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, seating position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the sofa to find out if it is suitable.
- Vacuum gently with a soft brush attachment to remove dust and dirt.
- Treat spills and stains promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Spot clean with cloth dampened with mild cleaner or soapy water.
- Clean again with cloth dampened with water to remove any soapy residue.
- Wipe dry and allow to air dry completely.
- Use a gentle dabbing motion when spot cleaning and avoid excessive rubbing as it may damage the fabric.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Keep furniture away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
- Professional cleaning is advised for tough stains.