Wellow Wedge Back Cushion (4 Sizes)
Wellow wedge back cushion is the perfect sidekick for long weekends and cosy nights. This bedside cushion sports a triangular design and is made with high density foam, offering durable support and comfort for your back and neck as you rest and relax. This beautifully designed cushion is impressively versatile. Use it as a backrest while reading in bed, an armrest when surfing the internet, or to elevate your legs for tension relief during sleep. Nifty side pockets allow you to keep your essentials close by, while button embellishments up the style quotient, making Wellow a splendid statement piece to add to your bedroom decor.
Made with premium foam fillings and meticulously stitched to ensure long-lasting support, Wellow's thick foam contruction is sure to help you find that perfect angle in comfort!
This cushion stands out thanks to its stylish triangular design which also supports the reclined position of your back.
The high-grade textured fabric ensure this cushion's durability while adding visual interest and contrast.
Button embellishments have a timeless, tailored look that adds a touch of sophistication to your bedroom décor.
Slip pockets on both sides of the cushion are perfect for your phone, glasses and everyday essentials.
Wellow Wedge Back Cushion
Single: W890 x D230 x H500mm
Approximate Weight: 4.3kg
Super Single: W1050 x D230 x H500mm
Approximate Weight: 5.8kg
Queen: W1500 x D230 x H500mm
Approximate Weight: 7kg
King: W1800 x D230 x H500mm
Approximate Weight: 8.5kg
Filling: Shredded high density foam
Upholstery: Polyester fabric
Cover Type: Non-removable
R03 - Red
R26 - Vivid Blue
R27 - Light Grey
R29 - Dark Brown
5 - 7 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
- Vacuum gently with a soft brush attachment to remove dust and dirt.
- Treat spills and stains promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Spot clean with cloth dampened with mild cleaner or soapy water.
- Clean again with cloth dampened with water to remove any soapy residue.
- Wipe dry and allow to air dry completely.
- Use a gentle dabbing motion when spot cleaning and avoid excessive rubbing as it may damage the fabric.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.