Osmond 3 Seater Sofa Bed
Osmond 3 seater sofa bed allows you to have the rest you need without comprising on style or space. Radiating casual chic, this sofa bed sits comfortably with medium firm seating, beautifully tufted back cushions and slim track arms. The best part is, it can transform into extra sleeping space whenever the need arises.
Osmond 3 Seater Sofa Bed
Overall: W1725 x D990 x H975mm
Seat Width: W1525mm
Seat Height: H455mm
Backrest Height: H530mm
Leg Height: H40mm
Overall: W1725 x D1970 x H655mm
Approximate Weight: 75kg
Maximum Load: 300kg
Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood and engineered wood with US Tim-bor® and Bora-Care® wood protection
Filling: High density foam and fibre fill
Suspension: High tensile zigzag spring
Upholstery: Polyester fabric
Cover Type: Removable with zipper closure (Frame only)
Product sold includes 2 back cushions
Cover Type: Removable with zipper closure
TM15 - Light Turquoise
TM18 - Dusty Pink
TM23 - Dark Taupe
Frame Structure: 1 year
10 - 14 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, seating position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the sofa to find out if it is suitable.
Fabric Sofa Bed
- Vacuum gently with a soft brush attachment to remove dust and dirt.
- Treat spills and stains promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Spot clean with cloth dampened with mild cleaner or soapy water.
- Clean again with cloth dampened with water to remove any soapy residue.
- Wipe dry and allow to air dry completely.
- Use a gentle dabbing motion when spot cleaning and avoid excessive rubbing as it may damage the fabric.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Keep furniture away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
- Professional cleaning is advised for tough stains.
- Machine wash in maximum 40°C, gentle cycle.
- Zip the cover up before wash.
- Use a laundry bag for protection.
- Wash separately from other fabrics.
- Do not bleach or use softeners.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Remove from machine promptly after washing to avoid creases. Line dry.
- Avoid extended exposure to direct sunlight.
- Do not iron.