Inspired by mid-century design, Kampton bed frame emanates an upscale look with neat channel tufting, chic faux leather upholstery, and slim tapered legs in an elegant black finish. Its sturdy foundation is constructed with kiln-dried solid and engineered wood and bolstered by corner legs and extra centre support legs made of iron, ensuring good support for the mattress. Choose from a medley of earthly hues available for the bed frame's upholstery to create a look perfect for modern and rustic interiors.
The vertical tufting design helps to draw further attention to this simple yet stunning headboard.
The slim profile of the headboard adds to the style factor and allows the bed frame to fit nicely into compact spaces.
6" tall slender tapered iron legs come in a matte black finish for a touch of elegance.
The floating headboard design allows space for electrical wiring installations and lends an airy vibe to the surroundings.
Kampton Bed Frame
Single: L2060 x W940 x H1220mm
Super Single: L2060 x W1090 x H1220mm
Queen: L2060 x W1550 x H1220mm
King: L2060 x W1850 x H1220mm
Leg Height: H150mm
Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood and engineered wood
Filling: High density foam
Upholstery: Faux leather
216 - Dark Grey
217 - Black
242 - Dark Taupe
243 - Cream
248 - Dark Brown
Frame Structure: 5 yearsMore information is available under Warranty Coverage.
7 - 10 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
Size, material and colour customisation available.
Bed Frame with Faux Leather Upholstery
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water. Wipe dry.
- Treat spills and stains promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Spot clean with cloth dampened with mild soapy solution or fabric cleaner. Clean again with cloth dampened with water. Wipe dry.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Keep furniture away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
- Professional cleaning is recommended for tough stains.