Joren 2″/3″/4″ Foldable Mattress
Meet Joren foldable mattress - our compact dream bed in a stylish package. This space-saving marvel boasts a tri-fold design for easy storage and portability, with its densely formulated foam providing ample cushioning and comfort. With a removable fabric cover available in earthy colours, Joren is the essential bedding for modern, minimalist homes.
Whether you're entertaining kids during their playtime or hosting guests for a sleepover, this mattress ensures comfort on demand. Unfold, relax, and enjoy a restful experience wherever you go. Ready to pack up for more space? Joren's compact design allows it to be stacked and neatly stashed away.
This mattress is crafted with high density foam for superior support.
A threefold feature allows this mattress to be converted to a compact size for easy storage.
The cover comes with a zipper closure that allows you to remove and wash it.
Sewn-on fabric handles allow for easy lifting and portability.
Joren 2"/3"/4" Foldable Mattress
Joren 2" Foldable Mattress (Single)
Extended: L1900 x W910 x H50mm
Compact: L633 x W910 x H150mm
Approximate Weight: 3kg
Joren 2" Foldable Mattress (Super Single)
Extended: L1900 x W1070 x H50mm
Compact: L633 x W1070 x H150mm
Approximate Weight: 3.4kg
Joren 3" Foldable Mattress (Single)
Extended: L1900 x W910 x H80mm
Compact: L633 x W910 x H240mm
Approximate Weight: 5kg
Joren 3" Foldable Mattress (Super Single)
Extended: L1900 x W1070 x H80mm
Compact: L633 x W1070 x H240mm
Approximate Weight: 4.6kg
Joren 4" Foldable Mattress (Single)
Extended: L1900 x W910 x H100mm
Compact: L633 x W910 x H300mm
Approximate Weight: 5.3kg
Joren 4" Foldable Mattress (Super Single)
Extended: L1900 x W1070 x H100mm
Compact: L633 x W1070 x H300mm
Approximate Weight: 6.1kg
Comfort Layer: High density foam
Cover Type: Removable with zipper closure
FT02 - Taupe
FT06 - Grey
FT07 - Brown
FT20 - Dark Grey
FT24 - Dark Blue
Foam: 1 year
5 - 7 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, sleeping position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the mattress to find out if it is suitable.
Due to hygiene reasons, bedding products are strictly not exchangeable, returnable or refundable.
- Vacuum the mattress regularly using a soft brush attachment to reduce dust and allergen build up. Do not use excessive force to vacuum as it may damage the mattress.
- Treat spills and stains immediately as liquid can damage the mattress foam.
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent. Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with water and allow to air dry completely.
- Use a gentle dabbing motion when spot cleaning and avoid excessive rubbing as it may damage the fabric.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Machine wash in maximum 40°C, gentle cycle.
- This fabric requires special care. Do not turn the cover inside out during wash.
- Wash separately from other fabrics.
- Zip the cover up before wash.
- Use a laundry bag for protection.
- Do not bleach or use softeners.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Remove from machine promptly after washing to avoid creases. Line dry.
- Avoid extended exposure to direct sunlight.
- Iron on low heat.