Lowee Motorised Recliner Armchair (Half Leather)
Lowee is the ideal seating spot, whether it is for the living room, game room or reading corner. This motorised recliner is padded with high density foam and upholstered in genuine cowhide leather for that deluxe feel. This armchair can be reclined to various angles as you sit and work on the laptop, lounge and watch movie, or lie back to take a power nap. Superbly comfortable and aesthetically stylish, Lowee is the perfect complement for modern homes.
Lowee Motorised Recliner Armchair
Overall: W810 x D770 x H1070mm
Full extension: W810 x D1620 x H880mm
Seat width: W530mm
Seat depth: D500mm
Seat height: H610mm
Backrest height: H640mm
Maximum Load: 100kg
Frame: Engineered wood
Filling: High density foam
Upholstery: Genuine cowhide leather and faux leather
Motorised Recliner Mechanism: Metal
|Warranty||Frame Structure: 3 months
Recliner Mechanism: 3 months
3 - 5 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, seating position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the sofa to find out if it is suitable.
Half Leather Sofa
- Vacuum gently with a soft brush attachment to remove dust and dirt.
- For maintenance, use a leather cleaner to clean and protect the leather.
- Do not use excessive force or sharp objects on the leather.
- Spot clean spills immediately using a non-abrasive cloth dampened in a mild soapy solution or cleaner for leather.
- Clean again with a cloth dampened in water to remove any soapy residue.
- Wipe dry with a dry clean cloth to remove moisture. Allow to air dry completely.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Professional cleaning is advised for tough stains.
- Keep furniture away from excessive moisture, heat and direct sunlight.