Designed with the space-conscious and tech-savvy lounger in mind, the Clarion Recliner Sofa Collection is equipped with a zero wall reclining mechanism for space optimisation, enabling the recliner to extend forward with the push of a button at the side of the sofa. The built-in USB port allows seamless charging of portable electronic devices so you can work or take that Zoom call comfortably seated on this sofa. Take that power nap in bliss as you lean back into a well-cushioned backseat and prop your feet on the extendable footrest. Upholstered partially in smooth genuine cowhide leather and accentuated by its sleek edges, Clarion makes a chic sofa centrepiece for contemporary homes. Available in 1, 2 and 3 Seater sizes.
Clarion 1 Seater Sofa
Overall: W780 x D890 x H1070mmFull extension: W780 x D1580 x H900mm
Seat Width: W500mm
Seat Depth: D530mm
Seat Height: H600mm
Backrest Height: H670mm
Leg Height: H150mm
Frame: Eucalyptus wood and engineered wood
Filling: High density foam
Upholstery: Genuine cowhide leather and faux leather
Leg: Aluminium alloy
Motorised recliner mechanism: Metal
|Comfort Level||Medium Firm (5/10)|
Frame Structure: 3 years
Recliner Mechanism: 1 year
3 -5 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, seating position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the sofa to find out if it is suitable.
Per Seat: 100kg
Half Leather Sofa
- Vacuum gently with a soft brush attachment to remove dust and dirt.
- Do not use excessive force or sharp objects on the leather.
- Use a slightly damp cloth to wipe down the sofa weekly to remove dirt and grime.
- Spot clean spills immediately by blotting them up with a clean, dry cloth.
- If required, moisten a cloth with lukewarm water or leather cleaner and dab at the affected areas. Let it air dry naturally.
- For maintenance, use a leather cleaner to clean and condition the leather every 6 to 12 months.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Avoid using household cleaners, detergents, alcohol and chemicals as these may cause damage and discolouration.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Professional cleaning is advised for tough stains.
- Keep furniture away from excessive moisture, heat and direct sunlight.