Betsy Recliner Sofa Collection brings flair and function to your living space. Crafted with sustainable Eucalyptus wood for a sturdy frame, this recliner sofa boasts a luxuriously padded backrest and seat, complete with plush pillowtop armrests and a hidden extendable footrest upholstered in smooth genuine leather. Experience top-to-toe relaxation at your preferred reclined position adjusted conveniently from the control button at the side of the sofa. This recliner sofa comes with a built-in USB port that allows charging of smartphones and laptops so you can surf the internet or watch movies to your heart's content. Available in 1, 2 and 3 Seater sizes.
Betsy 1 Seater Recliner Sofa
Overall: W870 x D990 x H1110mmFull extension: W870 x D1620 x H850mm
Seat Width: W590mm
Seat Depth: D600mm
Seat Height: H600mm
Backrest Height: H650mm
Leg Height: H150mm
*Allow approximately 100mm distance from back of sofa to wall for fully reclined position
Frame: Eucalyptus wood and engineered wood
Filling: High density foam
Upholstery: Genuine cowhide leather and faux leather (All contact areas including the backrest, seat and legrest are made of genuine leather while the back and sides of the sofa are matched with faux leather of the same colour)
Leg: Aluminium alloy
Motorised recliner mechanism: Metal
|Comfort Level||Medium Firm (6/10)|
Frame Structure: 3 years
Recliner Mechanism: 1 year
3 -5 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, seating position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the sofa to find out if it is suitable.
Per Seat: 100kg
Half Leather Sofa
- Vacuum gently with a soft brush attachment to remove dust and dirt.
- Do not use excessive force or sharp objects on the leather.
- Use a slightly damp cloth to wipe down the sofa weekly to remove dirt and grime.
- Spot clean spills immediately by blotting them up with a clean, dry cloth.
- If required, moisten a cloth with lukewarm water or leather cleaner and dab at the affected areas. Let it air dry naturally.
- For maintenance, use a leather cleaner to clean and condition the leather every 6 to 12 months.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Avoid using household cleaners, detergents, alcohol and chemicals as these may cause damage and discolouration.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Professional cleaning is advised for tough stains.
- Keep furniture away from excessive moisture, heat and direct sunlight.