This one-of-its-kind customisable mattress allows personalisation of the firmness and comfort, with its removable and inter-changeable memory foam and natural latex foam inserts. You can now design your own comfort level based on your preference, and even your physical condition that may changes from time to time.
Pillow Top Layer I : Memory Foam Pillow Top Layer II : Natural Latex
Pillow Top Layer : Memory Foam Euro Top Layer : Natural Latex
Euro Top Layer : Natural Latex
Euro Top Layer : NIL
Nested Encapsulated Coil system minimises motion transfer for an undisrupted sleep experience.
Amethyst Miracle is crafted with Belgium natural latex and Memory Foam, providing cushioning support for snug comfort.
The Amethyst fabric has rejuvenating properties that help to eliminate negative energy and relieve fatigue.
The pillow top design adds softness and comfort to this mattress.
Durable double handles at the front and side make it easy to rotate and position the mattress.
Antimicrobial Swiss Sanitized® treatment protects the mattress from bacteria, mould and dust mites.
Invisible zipper creates neat coverings & detachable mattress gusset allows adjustment to the height of mattress.
Detachable mattress panel allows easy airing for hygiene purpose.
Amethyst Miracle 15.5” Pocketed Spring Customisable Mattress
Single: L1900 x W910 x H400mm*
Super Single: L1900 x W1070 x H400mm*
Queen: L1900 x W1520 x H400mm*
King: L1900 x W1820 x H400mm**Based on maximum height
Fabric: Amethyst knitted fabric with Swiss Sanitized® antimicrobial protection
Comfort Layer: Belgium natural latex, memory foam and CNC-cut latex foam
Support System: Individual barrel pocketed spring with Enhanced Edge Support
|Comfort Level||Medium Soft to Firm|
|Delivery||5 - 7 days|
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm. Mattress height is measured from the highest point and rounded down to the nearest 0.5 inch.
- Use a mattress protector to guard against dirt, sweat and stains.
- Vacuum the mattress regularly using a soft brush attachment to reduce dust and allergen build up. Do not use excessive force to vacuum as it may cause damage to the mattress.
- Treat spills and stains immediately as liquid can damage the mattress foam.
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent. Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with water and allow to air dry completely.
- Rotate the mattress once every 3 to 6 months to even out normal wear and indentations that will form over time.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress as it may damage the mattress foundation.