Beautify your living space with Ruc Wall Art, an abstract art representing the letter R for Relationship. This artwork celebrates the connection between people and is a loving reminder that we should always cherish those around us. As a conceptual design, Ruc is open to interpretation, allowing you to create your own personal meaning and connection to the artwork. The mix of fabric and eclectic design evokes a sense of movement and energy, symbolising the dynamic and evolving nature of relationships.
Ruc is perfect for anyone who values the importance of Relationships - whether you're a newlywed couple just starting your journey together, or a long-married couple celebrating your enduring love. It is also great as a wedding or housewarming gift. The Abstruc Collection includes Cru and Urc and is available in 4 sizes.
The frame is crafted using kiln-dried engineered wood, which prevents the wood from warping and cracking.
The artwork features pieces of fabric that have been meticulously matched and sewn together for a stunning piece.
Each piece of wall art comes attached with a mounting bracket for the convenience of installation.
Available in 4 sizes and 3 designs for you to mix and match, this artwork is part of the Abstruc Collection.
Ruc Wall Art
Dimension: W297 x H420 x T37mm
Dimension: 420 x 594mm x T37mm
Dimension: 594 x 841mm x T37mm
Dimension: 841 x 1190mm x T37mm
Frame: Kiln-dried engineered Wood
Artwork: Polyester fabric
Each wall art includes:
Fabric wall art with frame
Mounting brackets x 2
Wall screws x 2
Wall plugs x 2
3 - 5 days
1. Each piece of wall art comes with 1 attached mounting bracket.
2. The additional mounting bracket may be fixed to support a landscape position or for larger wall art sizes.
3. Use a screwdriver, 2 small screws and 2 washer fasteners to fix the additional mounting bracket at the back of the art piece.
4. Mark the points of where the Mounting Bracket(s) would be positioned on the wall. Ensure the marks on the wall are level to the ground.
5. Use a drill to make a small hole at each point made on the wall. Position the drill at a right angle (90°) and slowly drill a hole that is long enough to fit the Wall Screw(s) provided.
6. Insert the Wall Plug into each hole. Push it in till the head of the Wall Plug is flushed against the wall and ensure it fits snugly.
7. Fully tighten the Wall Screw(s) into the Wall Plugs before fixing the Mounting Bracket(s) on the Wall Screws. The installation of your art piece is complete.
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
- Gently wipe with clean dry cloth.
- Do not clean using damp or wet cloth, or any cleaning agent.
- Do not use strong vacuum as it may damage the stitching of the art.