Rokka Bed Frame is a stylish addition to modern bedrooms with its clean-lined silhouette, tall and slender legs, and chic faux leather appearance. The headboard design features meticulously stitched piping and gentle curves padded with high density foam to create a comfortable backrest. Its sturdy foundation is constructed with kiln-dried solid and engineered wood and bolstered by corner legs and extra centre support legs made of iron, ensuring good support for the mattress. Available in earthy colours that are versatile with any decor, the upholstery is durable and easy to maintain.
Subtle piping details create a timeless look suitable for any modern décor.
The slim profile of the headboard adds to the style factor and allows the bed frame to fit nicely into compact spaces.
8" tall slender tapered iron legs come in a matte black finish for a touch of elegance.
The floating headboard design allows space for electrical wiring installations and lends an airy vibe to the surroundings.
Rokka Bed Frame
Single: L2060 x W950 x H1260mm
Super Single: L2060 x W1100 x H1260mm
Queen: L2060 x W1560 x H1260mm
King: L2060 x W1860 x H1260mm
Leg Height: H200mm
Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood and engineered wood
Filling: High density foam
Upholstery: Faux leather
216 - Dark Grey
217 - Black
242 - Dark Taupe
243 - Cream
248 - Dark Brown
Frame Structure: 5 yearsMore information is available under Warranty Coverage.
7 - 10 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
Size, material and colour customisation available.
Bed Frame with Faux Leather Upholstery
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water. Wipe dry.
- Treat spills and stains promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Spot clean with cloth dampened with mild soapy solution or fabric cleaner. Clean again with cloth dampened with water. Wipe dry.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Keep furniture away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
- Professional cleaning is recommended for tough stains.