Meet Mu - our wood stool/side table perfect for rustic, Scandinavian and industrial interiors. Crafted from solid wood, this versatile piece of furniture boasts a distinctive fine grain pattern which showcases the wood's natural beauty. Mu stands out as a statement piece to display your beloved ornaments. It also doubles as a coffee table or an extra seat when you have guests over. Available in a variety of sizes, you can choose the one that best fits your needs and space.
Mu is available in two fabulous finishes: natural and black. For a rustic Scandinavian look, the brown hue embodies the inherent allure of wood, infusing your space with warmth and elegance. Opt for the black finish if you prefer a showstopper, with a sleek, ebony shade adding enigmatic charm to your surroundings. Whether you're going for a minimalist chic vibe or an edgy industrial style, Mu as a natural or black beauty hits the spot.
Mu Wood Stool / Side Table W300mm - Natural (5 Sizes)
Overall:W300 x D300 x H305mm
Approximate Weight: 4.2kg
Overall:W300 x D300 x H455mm
Approximate Weight: 5.1kg
Overall:W300 x D300 x H605mm
Approximate Weight: 6.5kg
Overall:W300 x D300 x H755mm
Approximate Weight: 7.5kg
Overall:W300 x D300 x H905mm
Approximate Weight: 9.5kg
Frame: Solid meranti wood
5 - 7 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
Knots, grains, blemishes, slight dents and minor colour variations are inherent characteristics of wood products. These irregularities do not impact the structural integrity of our products, and are not considered defects. Minor variations should be expected, and are part of the natural character and allure of wood products.
Keep product away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
Wood Side Table
- Wipe regularly with a soft dry cloth to prevent the buildup of dirt and grime that can dull the surface and cause fine scratches.
- Use coasters and placemats for protection when placing hot objects on the surface.
- Clean spills promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Wipe clean with a cloth slightly dampened with mild soapy water.
- Rinse cloth and wipe again to remove any soapy residue. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Test cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Keep furniture away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.