MaxCoil's Medi 4" foam mattress features a smooth polyvinyl chloride (PVC) cover that helps to provide an optimal, hygienic environment for sleep. The 100% waterproof antimicrobial fabric effectively shields against spills, leaks and grime to keep the mattress cleaner and fresher. Durable high density foam provides firm support for the body. Easy to clean and maintain, this mattress is great as an everyday essential bedding for children and seniors alike.
High density foam with a medium firm comfort level (5/10) ensures optimal support for the body and spine.
Pair this mattress with a bed frame to enhance the durability of the mattress and to prevent sagging.
The PVC fabric is waterproof, fire retardant and anti-bacterial.
Keep your sleep environment in optimal hygiene condition with a mattress that easy to clean and maintain.
Medi 4" Foam Mattress
Single : L1900 x W910 x H100mm
Super Single: L1900 x W1070 x H100mm
Customised Size 1: L2000 x W900 x H100mm
Customised Size 2: L2000 x W1000 x H100mm
*Size customisation available
Fabric: 100% waterproof PVC fabric
Filling: High density foam
Medium firm (5/10)
5 - 7 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
Mattress height is measured from the highest point and rounded down to the nearest 0.5 inch.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, sleeping position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the mattress to find out if it is suitable.
For the same mattress model, a bigger size may feel slightly softer due to lesser material tension and/or the increased coil count.
Due to hygiene reasons, bedding products are strictly not exchangeable, returnable or refundable.
- Use a mattress protector to guard against dirt, sweat and stains.
- Treat spills immediately using an absorbent and non-abrasive dry cloth.
- Clean using a microfibre cloth and tepid, soapy water (non-alkaline). Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with non-soapy water.
- Dry thoroughly before returning to use or storage.
- Steam cleaning is not recommended as the steam and heat can damage the material.
- Do not bend, fold, stand or jump on the mattress as it may damage the material.