MaxKids Nappie 6.5″ Foam Mattress + Koby Bed Frame (Package)
MaxKids Nappie 6.5″ Foam Mattress
Single: L1900 x W910 x H165mm
Super Single: L1900 x W1070 x H165mm
MaxKids Koby Bed Frame
Single: L1965 x W960 x H280mm
Super Single: L1965 x W1120 x H280mm
Q38 - Mustard
Q39 - Avocado
Q51 - English Red
Mattress: 10 years
Bed Frame: 5 years
7 - 10 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
Mattress height is measured from the highest point and rounded down to the nearest 0.5 inch.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, sleeping position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the mattress to find out if it is suitable.
Your new mattress may be slightly firmer as it takes a while to adapt to your body’s contours and weight.
Nappie 6.5″ Foam Mattress (Single)
Nappie 6.5″ Foam Mattress (Super Single)
Koby Bed Frame (Single)
Koby Bed Frame (Super Single)
- Use a mattress protector to guard against dirt, sweat and stains.
- Vacuum the mattress regularly using a soft brush attachment to reduce dust and allergen build up. Do not use excessive force to vacuum as it may cause damage to the mattress.
- Treat spills and stains immediately as liquid can damage the mattress foam.
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent. Wipe clean with a clean cloth dampened with water and allow to air dry completely.
- Rotate the mattress once every 3 to 6 months to even out normal wear and indentations that will form over time.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress as it may damage the mattress foundation.
- Vacuum lightly with a soft brush attachment.
- Treat spills and stains promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Spot clean with cloth dampened with mild cleaner. Clean again with cloth dampened with water. Wipe dry.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Keep furniture away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Professional cleaning is recommended for tough stains.