Markus 3 Seater Sofa
From Markus Collection
Markus sofa shows simplicity at its best. This modern sofa has a sturdy frame and a seat foundation well-cushioned by high density foam. Designed with clean lines, square arms and a low-rise profile, Markus offers plenty of comfort in an unassuming style.
Markus 3 Seater Sofa
Overall: W1960 x D850 x H830mm
Seat Width: W1600mm
Seat Depth: D550mm
Seat Height: H440mm
Backrest Height: H390mm
Leg Height: H50mm
Approximate Weight: 52kg
Maximum Load: 300kg
Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood and engineered wood with US Tim-bor® and Bora-Care® wood protection
Filling: High density foam and fibre fill
Support System: Individual barrel pocketed spring
Suspension: High tensile zigzag spring
Upholstery: Faux leather
Cover Type: Non-removable
216 - Dark Grey
217 - Black
242 - Dark Taupe
243 - Cream/p>
248 - Dark Brown
Frame Structure: 1 year
10 - 14 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, seating position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the sofa to find out if it is suitable.
Faux Leather Sofa
- For regular maintenance, wipe gently with a cloth dampened in water to remove dust and dirt. Wipe dry with a clean cloth to prevent water marks.
- Do not use excessive force or sharp objects on the leather.
- Treat spills and stains promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Spot clean with cloth dampened with mild cleaner or soapy water.
- Clean again with cloth dampened with lukewarm water to remove any soapy residue.
- Wipe dry and allow to air dry completely.
- Use a gentle dabbing motion when spot cleaning and avoid excessive rubbing as it may damage the fabric.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Professional cleaning is advised for tough stains.
- Keep furniture away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.