Garth sofa reflects deluxe comfort like no other. Comprising a sturdy wood frame enhanced by pocketed spring foundation that helps reduce motion transfer, this sofa yields comfortable, durable sitting and retains its firmness over time. A thick, luxurious backrest, plush pillow top arms and smooth faux leather upholstery make Garth an elegant complement to contemporary interiors.
Garth 2 Seater Sofa
Overall: W1400 x D900 x H960mm
Seat Width: W1000mm
Seat Depth: D510mm
Seat Height: H450mm
Backrest Height: H520mm
Leg Height: H100mm
Approximate Weight: 49kg
Maximum Load: 200kg
Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood and engineered wood with US Tim-bor® and Bora-Care® wood protection
Filling: High density foam and fibre fill
Support System: Individual barrel pocketed spring
Suspension: High tensile zigzag spring
Upholstery: Faux leather
Cover Type: Non-removable
216 - Dark Grey
217 - Black
242 - Dark Taupe
243 - Cream
248 - Dark Brown
Frame Structure: 1 year
10 - 14 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, seating position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the sofa to find out if it is suitable.
Faux Leather Sofa
- For regular maintenance, wipe gently with a cloth dampened in water to remove dust and dirt. Wipe dry with a clean cloth to prevent water marks.
- Do not use excessive force or sharp objects on the leather.
- Treat spills and stains promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Spot clean with cloth dampened with mild cleaner or soapy water.
- Clean again with cloth dampened with lukewarm water to remove any soapy residue.
- Wipe dry and allow to air dry completely.
- Use a gentle dabbing motion when spot cleaning and avoid excessive rubbing as it may damage the fabric.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Professional cleaning is advised for tough stains.
- Keep furniture away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.