With no arms and no airs, Finch is an unassuming, low-profile sofa that fits easily into small spaces. Compact and comfortable, with retro colors to pick from, it is certainly cheerful company you can lean on. Those who appreciate simplicity will love Finch for its clean lines and modern form. Constructed with a sturdy wood frame, it is padded with high density foam to deliver comfort and support. Matching lumbar cushions boost back support while stainless steel legs bring up the style factor.
Finch 2.5 Seater Sofa
Overall: W1410 x D850 x H760mm
Seat Width: W1410mm
Seat Depth: D610mm
Seat Height: H410mm
Backrest Height: H440mm
Leg Height: H40mm
Approximate Weight: 29kg
Maximum Load: 250kg
Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood and engineered wood with US Tim-bor® and Bora-Care® wood protection
Filling: High density foam and fibre fill
Suspension: High tensile zigzag spring
Upholstery: Polyester fabric
Front Legs: Stainless steel
Back Legs: Plastic
Product includes 2 lumbar cushions
Cover Type: Removable with zipper closure
W02 - Beige
W03 - Red
W06 - Grey
W08 - Lime Green
W12 - Teal
Frame Structure: 1 year
10 - 14 days
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, seating position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the sofa to find out if it is suitable.
- Vacuum gently with a soft brush attachment to remove dust and dirt.
- Treat spills and stains promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Spot clean with cloth dampened with mild cleaner or soapy water.
- Clean again with cloth dampened with water to remove any soapy residue.
- Wipe dry and allow to air dry completely.
- Use a gentle dabbing motion when spot cleaning and avoid excessive rubbing as it may damage the fabric.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Keep furniture away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
- Professional cleaning is advised for tough stains.