Add creative flair to your home with Endless Edge wall art, featuring overlapping triangles that create the illusion of mountains and peaks stretching far beyond one another. This geometric art brings to mind the many aspirations we may have in life, the challenges we will face along the way and the sense of purpose and direction we need to reach these peaks. Different shades of the triangles bring depth and texture to this artwork while also reflecting movement and transformation, serving as a powerful reminder to live a purpose-driven life.
Visually striking as a wall centrepiece, Endless Edge can also be matched with Sunny Summit and Random Reflections to form At The Peak Wall Art Collection. This collection is available in 4 sizes and is suitable for display in different places ranging from small corridors to large living rooms.
The frame is crafted using kiln-dried engineered wood, which prevents the wood from warping and cracking.
The artwork features pieces of fabric that have been meticulously matched and sewn together for a stunning piece.
Each piece of wall art comes attached with a mounting bracket for the convenience of installation.
Available in 4 sizes and 3 designs for you to mix and match, this artwork is part of the At The Peak Wall Art Collection.
Endless Edge Wall Art
Dimension: W297 x H420 x T37mm
Dimension: 420 x 594mm x T37mm
Dimension: 594 x 841mm x T37mm
Dimension: 841 x 1190mm x T37mm
Frame: Kiln-dried engineered Wood
Artwork: Polyester fabric
Each wall art includes:
Fabric wall art with frame
Mounting brackets x 2 (includes small screws x 4 and washer fasteners x 4)
Wall screws x 2
Wall plugs x 2
3 - 5 days
1. Each piece of wall art comes with 1 attached mounting bracket.
2. The additional mounting bracket may be fixed to support a landscape position or for larger wall art sizes.
3. Use a screwdriver, 2 small screws and 2 washer fasteners to fix the additional mounting bracket at the back of the art piece.
4. Mark the points of where the Mounting Bracket(s) would be positioned on the wall. Ensure the marks on the wall are level to the ground.
5. Use a drill to make a small hole at each point made on the wall. Position the drill at a right angle (90°) and slowly drill a hole that is long enough to fit the Wall Screw(s) provided.
6. Insert the Wall Plug into each hole. Push it in till the head of the Wall Plug is flushed against the wall and ensure it fits snugly.
7. Fully tighten the Wall Screw(s) into the Wall Plugs before fixing the Mounting Bracket(s) on the Wall Screws. The installation of your art piece is complete.
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
- Gently wipe with clean dry cloth.
- Do not clean using damp or wet cloth, or any cleaning agent.
- Do not use strong vacuum as it may damage the stitching of the art.