Bresha Ottoman – Retro (4 Sizes)
Raise the style quotient of your living space with Bresha ottoman. This beautiful ottoman is richly padded with durable high density foam and plush upholstery accentuated with button tufting for a distinctive, textured appearance.
Ideal as extra seating or a footstool, Bresha can also function as a bed bench to add character to your bedroom. Available in a range of bold, retro-inspired colours sure to make a statement in any room, Bresha comes in 4 sizes to accommodate your furnishing needs.
The seat is generously padded with premium high density foam for durable long-lasting support.
Iron tapered legs in a matte black finish elevate this ottoman and provide a sturdy base.
Double-pleated corner folds and exquisite gold buttons add texture and a tailored touch.
Button tufting takes a leaf out of mid-century design and gives Bresha a classy, distinctive look.
Bresha Ottoman - Retro
Single: W830 x D520 x H410mm
Super Single: W980 x D520 x H410mm
Queen: W1430 x D520 x H410mm
King: W1730 x D520 x H410mm
Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood and engineered wood
Filling: High density foam and fibre fill
Upholstery: Polyester fabric
Q24 - Teal
Q39 - Avocado
Q50 - Coral
Q51 - English Red
Q21 - Purple
Q10 - Orange
Q38 - Mustard
Images are for illustration purposes. The actual product may vary slightly from the images due to the nature of the materials used, photoshoot lighting conditions and/or screen settings.
Product measurements are subjected to a tolerance of up to +/- 2cm.
The comfort level indicated is based on the average user and may be subjective due to individual's physique, seating position and comfort preferences. We recommend testing the sofa to find out if it is suitable.
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water. Wipe dry.
- Treat spills and stains promptly to prevent them from settling in.
- Spot clean with cloth dampened with mild cleaner. Clean again with cloth dampened with water. Wipe dry.
- Test fabric cleaners on an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Avoid using abrasive cloths and harsh cleaners.
- Keep furniture away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
- Professional cleaning is recommended for tough stains.