Mattress Care Instructions
- Use a mattress protector to keep your mattress clean and dry.
- Rotate and flip (unless turn free) your mattress every three months to even out the pressure points and wearing of the mattress.
- Handles (if any) are designed to help position and rotate the mattress, not for lifting.
- Mattress should not be bent under any circumstances as it may damage the coil assembly.
- Jumping on the mattress should be avoided as it will cause damage to the foundation.
- Replace the bed frame when replacing a new mattress as a worn out bed frame may affect the mattress.
- Use bed frames with sturdy support instead of slatted bed frames which does not provide even support to the mattress throughout.